Tuesday 26 January 2016

Sewatdee Krub!!!

Sewatdee Krub!!!

SEAMEO (Southeast Asian Minister of Education Organization) is a regional intergovernmental organization having three main focuses, one of them is education. Therefore, SEAMEO has programme of Exchange of Pre-Service Teacher Education in Southeast Asia for Practicum (SEA-Teacher). The first batch of this programme facilitated the area of teaching mathematics, science, and English. This programme exchanged 12 Thai students of VRU (Valaya Alangkorn Rhajabat University) and 12 Indonesian students of UNM (Universitas Negeri Makassar).

I am Ulfa, student of mathematics education in International Class Program of UNM. I would like to share my daily activity in Thailand. I would also share some unique things I found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment